Monday, June 18, 2007

Harry Potter - discovery of the need for Audio books

Well, in the last 2 weeks I finally having great excitement toward getting the last Harry Potter book coming out on July 21. I pre-0rdered the book down at the Mall at Borders (first time ever ordering it locally. Usually get it at Amazon). That being said, I have very little recollection of the previous books now. I haven't had the time (can anyone relate :) ). I am though discovering the joy of audio books in the car. Now that I am taking Irene to pre-school, my drive tends to be a bit longer than dropping her off at daycare. As a result, I pulled out the only Harry Potter audio book I have ever owned (Book 6 - The Half-blood Prince). I am finding it such a joy to listen to that I am seriously beginning to look at getting the previous ones. I can't believe I did it, but I spent $75 on the Book 6 audio book because they were the CD editions (not download). I went to Itunes in the last couple of days and found they were much less expensive(by $32). I was amazed. So if you have an Ipod or don't mind burning your own CD's go Itunes. worth it IMHO

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete