Tuesday, March 18, 2008

So much to think about as we go into Easter

I sit here waiting for a install to finish and I realized that I haven't blogged in ages. So much has happened and we're moving toward Easter!? Wow! We just finished Christmas, right? :) Well Between replacing our entire roof on our house, getting new gutters, removing all the dry rot and now attempting to grow our new plants from seedlings, I am happy to report that the world is fairly normal for now. We've been working more with Marcus' Grandfather in recent weeks as we work with him and doctors to control his congestive heart failure (which he's been living with for years- this is nothing new). I remember getting into my car on my way to work today at lunch and realized how beautiful the day is. I am wishing to go home and sit outside and work - at least I enjoy one thing while getting the other stuff done.

I am also rediscovering the joy of scrap booking. I know *groan* not another person into this!? Well I got re-sucked in. I got sucked in a while ago, but nothing really came of it until now. Last November we did a Disneyland trip (Irene's first along with her cousins). I took 300+ pics. I bought a photo book that I swore I was going to put together. Soo...here I am! I've finished 2 pages. I am working on all sorts of different ones. It's going to take me forever I think cause it takes me a page a day with about 5 pictures each page. That's 60 pages..so 60 days, right? *rolling eyes*...maybe. :) We'll see. I am having fun and Irene enjoys taking the photos I don't end up using and making her own little pages. I think I need to get her a scrap book with some child safe stuff and work from there. Not sure how..but I am sure I'll figure it out. She's getting pretty good with the safety scissors these days. :)

Sunday, I had the most glorious day. I scrap booked all morning, and then after Irene's nap, we took her to a Sharks Hockey game. Naturally (for once) I took the camera. So I have a load of fun pics.

OH!! BTW: I have to say yet again..the Canon Digital Elph series is just awesome. Spent $400 and bought the SD 850. Got great reviews no matter what web site I looked at. I can now see why. I'll never look back except to say "wow..those were crappy pics with that other camera". :)

Anyway..application is just about finished updating now so I should get back to it. Miss you all out there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment