Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Spread the word - Firefox 3 download day

Well I have to say, this probably makes me the geekiest I have been since we decided to stay home for our anniversary and purchase the Wii on the our day. :) Firefox 3 comes out today (June 17) and they are trying to set a world record. :) I thought, "HEY!!! Why not?". So I pledged I would do it today. We're still waiting for the download. But I am looking forward to it. To the right I am going to try to put a button that will allow people to follow along in the geekiness, but if not, here is the link:

http://www.spreadfirefox.com/en-US/worldrecord/

It's been a while since I've been this geeky ;)

2 comments:

  1. You inspired me -- I may be installing it later but I have downloaded it today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I am soo glad I can be an geeky influence on others.

    ReplyDelete