Friday, September 22, 2006

The piece is delivered. :)


Well of course you people know I can't wait to give the pieces away the minute I finish!!! :) Amber received her towel Thursday at lunch. As usual, I had to tell her about all the mistakes I made. ;) She was a wonderful love and still said she loved it. :) Oh! Right! You wanted a pic, didn't you? heheheh. Ok. Well I put up some pics to flickr today of it. I have to admit..the pics themselves are not good. I've asked Amber to send me a few more from her camera. I think mine is dying a horrid death. Not sure though. *sigh* No more gadget spending this year though after that laptop *shudder*.

So, a picture. How about this:

also..I moved my cr0sstitch pics over to flicker. Click here if you're interested.

1 comment:

  1. I just love it, thanks again! Will get those new pics to you soon ;)

    ReplyDelete