Friday, March 23, 2007

Nostalgia

Well, I decided while I was eating lunch at my desk to look at some of my previous post from last year around this time. Ranging from Easter to the weather being so miserable...remember the 23 days of rain straight we had in March??? :)

I have to say, it's been fun to look back at all the changes and posts and how many things I recorded across the year. Easter, toddler beds, loss of binkies, and bottles..isn't it amazing? Last year at this time I was still getting over those little surprises.

This year, so far it's been the aquarium (never did get those pics posted...I do have them), Doodlebops (no pics there..too dark), and our latest endevor: The Hockey Game. *wide grin*. I got some pics, but not sure how they turned out. We'll see.

I took time off in the morning on Thursday to go to Longs Marine Lab in Santa Cruz as apart of the pre-school field trip we had. Kids had a wonderful time. I had 2 kids this time (as opposed to my previous post to Gizdich Ranch where I had 4). Irene and Brooke plus 1 teacher. Everyone appeared to have fun. I got some pics on my phone..again not sure how they turned out though. Will take a look this weekend if I get to take my time off.

Back to work!

1 comment:

  1. See, I told you you'd appreciate it. It's the coolest thing you can do for posterity.

    I'm glad you're enjoying the look back. :)

    ReplyDelete