Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Getting excited about Irene's birthday

I am about ready to run around screaming I am so jazzed about our little one's 4th birthday. :) This morning I was way stressed out worrying about food and organizing everything. This afternoon after having a good lunch at El Palomar Taco bar, going over the list with Amber, and going to Trader Joes to find alternative lower fat foods for the party, I am finding things are much better now. :) Still debating on getting my entenmann's cream cheese coffee cake - we'll see who wins out...will power/pocket book or my need for my favorite coffee cake in the world! :)

Anyway..back to the grindstone..but had to pass it on. :)

2 comments:

  1. yeah, I know you. get yourself a bottle of wine, and relax. it'll pass and the stress will be gone. :-D

    I'm so sad I'm missing the party this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the party was great! now time to get some photos from it posted ;)

    ReplyDelete