Monday, February 18, 2008

So much to catch up on...but first New Sofa BED

Well I have so much to share from dry rot repair on our house to roof replacement to rains in the middle of rain replacement...but first!! first!! I have to share an exciting thing (no..new roofs are not exciting). We replaced our SofaBed!!! YAY! and it's awesome.

Here is the couch in it's regular position:



But the big deal is that when you pull it out, the bed mattress has a blow up top on it, in order to protect the "user" from aching back because of pipes on the bottom syndrome ;).

I have to say, I am so surprised about the color. But when I took the color swatches home today and put them on our old couch just to get an idea of what it might look like, I was shocked. It pulled the wine color out of my sewing chair. I never even knew I had a wine color in my sewing chair. It was positively amazing! Anyway, I had share. Below is a shot of another sofa bed pulled out. What this shows is the lower regular mattress then you'll see a seam and then you'll see the air mattress that has been blown up for showing off purposes. You'll see in the upper right corner of the pic the air compressor that is used to actually pump air into the bed. It's totally awesome. I hope this will make people feel more comfortable when they come to visit and stay over night.




Anyway, it comes in on Friday, the 22nd. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks GREAT! And I really love the color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say..I was so not prepared to like this color. It's actually a bit brighter here than what it really is. It's more of a wine red. It's going to be so much fun. It turns out it brings out the wine in my sewing chair which I had never thought had much color to it. Can't wait for it to come in!!!

    ReplyDelete