Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Man..I hope that was the hardest part

Trying to load a picture into my profile is like trying to beat a bear with a plastic baseball bat. Man...that was truly a painful experience. We'll see how this process goes. I might just continue to use my pics up on yahoo and use a link from there to here to see stuff. Cause I am not sure I am happy about it. We'll see if I figure it out.

Just so that you know how painful this was, I went to the help for learning how to update the profile with your picture. Here is the FAQ answer:
How do I upload my photograph?
You need to have a way to upload files to the Web, then you need to put your photo URL in the space provided.

Really??? It's that easy??? *rolling eyes*.

3 comments:

  1. yeah, I remember having an experience like this while setting up. it's why I alwasy post mine to rebeccasnook.com first...

    ReplyDelete
  2. *nod* This sounds like that will be what I do instead.

    ReplyDelete