Monday, March 27, 2006

What is up with the weather???

Boy..talk about sending me on a wave of various moods through out the day. The day starts out being blue as it can be making me think "Oh! I can put the dog outside today. She'll like that." Please note that this is at 8:15am.

I drop off the little one at daycare thinking: "Oh! She'll get to play outside today!" Please note: this was at 8:30am.

I get to work thinking: "Hmm..this would be an excellent day to get the car washed and get rid of all the dust and crap in my car." Please note that this is 9:15 am.

10:00am Darkness in the my office. I begin to have second thoughts about the day.
11:00am: I get notification via my WeatherBug application that there was a wind advisory till 9am tomorrow morning and there was threat of rain and Thundershowers...umm snuh???
11:30am: Who brought in the blizzard conditions???? It's FREEZING!!! I run home to bring the dog back in thinking "hmm...bad idea to put the dog out today." I throw all the outside pillows for her in the toy shed *just in case* *rolling eyes*
12pm: It begins to rain. Oh joy..so much for cleaning the car. I return to work with hot food in my hand rather than the sushi I had originally planned. Seriously..what is up with this weather???
12:15pm: I call my dad to complain to him that it's freezing and that the "rain gods" are in over-drive. His reply: "La NiƱa" great... For those that are curious - here is the link.

I now look out at the weather and am seriously considering making Curried Shrimp Bisque soup with fresh hot bread. I knew I should have replenished the supplies. *sigh*

4 comments:

  1. LOL...nope..no snuh...it just was a snuh day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so there! It can stop raining anytime now! Need to soak up some sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, I"d be happy to stop worrying that I'm going to be unable to get to a main road from my house due to landslide or rockslide, too.

    bring on summer.

    ReplyDelete