Monday, July 31, 2006

She's been ACCEPTED!

Well, it's not the "The cross-stitch is finished" post (sorry Amber), but it's still pretty cool none-the-less. :) Irene's been accepted to her pre-school. We're very excited but boy..was last Friday hard. I had to tell her day-care provider that she would be leaving at the end of August. :( I was in pieces, and both Fuzzy and Claire were in pieces. Fuzzy didn't want to talk about it, which I can accept. We all have to work through things in our own way. I did find that Claire was willing to cry with me though. That helped a lot. I took flowers to them on Friday evening from Flower Outlet here in SV. They were quite pretty and I was very pleased. Highly recommend it if you're looking for some nice ones - especially roses.

I am now working on a special project which I am hoping to finish and order from Shutterfly.com tonight. I am taking pictures from across the last 3 years that they have known Irene and make them into a nice 8x10 cloth album. If you haven't experienced Shutterfly, you should try it. I am a regular user. They have come out with a new studio program for organization, importation and upload. It's really nice. Much faster than using Adobe's Photo album which I am a firm believer in as well. But unless I need to make web pages, I use shutterfly. Adobe's program is just too slow now.

I can't wait to see the finished product. They will get that on Irene's last day. :) I hope they will enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. That is so great! I am sure she will just love it!

    ReplyDelete