Thursday, February 01, 2007

*cough cough* *sneeze* blowing away the dust

My god...it's been forever since I posted!!! Last time was Thanksgiving!! *sigh* Well it's going to be a short one today because as some folks know, when time crunch occurs everyone seems to wig out and want to stress others out with it. My latest you ask? Let's try having somone upstairs looking for me and says he can't find me only to let managers know this without even trying to oh..let's say send an email first. *ripping hair out*

Anyway nuf said for the moment. Just had to get that out. Busy as all snot over here. Almost as insane as when we try to ship everything all at once..early..oh..wait..isn't that what we're doing??? *rolling eyes*. We need some emoticons here

2 comments:

  1. About time you posted something new :D I need something to read while I eat breakfast! We will make sure to keep walking to help get the stress out of your system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I thought you were dead. Sounds like you might rather be atm.

    ReplyDelete