Saturday, March 06, 2010

Finally getting out of the US!

Man, I suddenly realize that a whole bunch of stuff has happened that I needed to post about.  Besides my little dancer... I forgot to mention that we finally applied for our Passports so we can see the world!  We applied about 2 weeks ago Friday.  So we've got at least another 3 weeks to go before having any chance looking for our passports in the mail...we'll see.

So the next thing is: "Where are we going!?" right?  :)  Well Marcus' sister and the family moved to Spain in November of 2009.  It was a real big surprise...but at the same time I know they are enjoying it.  We're keeping in touch over skype at this point - saves some serious money and we can still see our nephews and how fast they are growing.  So yes..that is where we are going this summer.  Spain - Barcelona specifically.  We're contemplating seeing Rome (apparently it's a 45 minute flight from Barcelona) and possibly make a trip to Paris as well.  I was thrilled just to see Spain, but apparently we can go to these other places too without too much trouble. :)

Now we do the waiting game.  But it won't be for long!!! WHEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment