Friday, April 07, 2006

It's strange

Today I've been thinking "it's going to rain". I've been anticipating it strangely enough. I thought originally it was because was dreading it happening *again*. But now looking at it now, I am finding that now that i have had a little bit of sun, that I can find the beauty again in the wind watching the droplets hit the window. It's cold, and makes me wish for my cross-stitch, a warm fireplace, and my puppy dog sitting on my feet. :) Don't ask my why.

The other thing that helps me through this I am finding is Enya's new CD. It has a calming song called "It's in the rain". I just went to Enya's web site looking for a snippet of the track so that you'd get an idea of the song. Lo and Behold here is the Video!!! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I like that song, very pretty. Now I may have to get her new CD. Or if I don't get around to it in the next 6 months, all too likely, you know what to get for my b-day ;)

    ReplyDelete