Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Made a fun discovery

Well..I recently did a Pampered Chef show and it was a great deal of fun. I was originally thinking that this would be the show that would shove me into the consulting world of Pampered Chef. I have since discovered that I am not nearly as interested in becoming a consultant as I am just gathering all sorts of people at the house (regardless if it's for Pampered Chef or otherwise). I am discovering that I want to cook for the people and have them come over and enjoy a glass of wine and some fun. Course...I love food..so what can I say? *wide grin*

Therefore, I am posting out an possible idea. What if I held a party every couple to 6 months that involved a theme (ex: Indian, Thai, a new recipe, or Ice Cream???) Timing would vary depending on the meal/endevor that would be done. Perhaps we could even turn this into a cooking event where everyone could try a new recipe of their own at the house or bring it (potluck fashion). Some occassions would even work that we could bring kids in the afternoon :)

Anway I had to let this out...as I was surprised to discover this in myself.

14 comments:

  1. well, I'd love to come. as it is, I'm sad I didn't make it on saturday. just let me know when they are!

    btw, I can't hold back. you need to change "an" in the subject line to "a"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great idea. I would love to cook again! Now that madalynn is almost one and almost done nursing, I may finally have some time to do stuff again :D I love cooking, especially for friends!

    Is it too late to order stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope..not to late to order..I'll bring you a catalog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and yet it still says "an fun discovery"...

    ReplyDelete
  5. (still waiting for a good smack from one of you two...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, becca, I was waiting for you to find the other spelling issue ;) And smack! :D
    Oh, did I get in trouble wirh ordering :D Thanks Sheree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw that. a heck of a lot more trouble than I did.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh...the other mistake being the lack of the word "not" in the sentence "I have since decided that it's that I don't want to become a consultant - but rather I *really* love doing parties."?

    ReplyDelete
  9. now we're just waiting for sheree to check out her blog and have a heart attack at the mountain of comments to this post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. *as she sits in her office gasping for breath from the coughing fit she is having from reading all the comment*
    ROFL and Rebecca!!!! *SMACK*

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok...based on all the lovely commentary..I fixed and updated a few things in the post. ahh..that was satisfying :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok, so I have to do it and you can smack me later ;) You still missed one- Anway :D
    What kind of qa gals are you both anYway :D
    p.s. And you wonder why I won't create a blog with my great spelling and grammer ability

    ReplyDelete
  13. the elipses in the first paragraph is missing a dot.

    ReplyDelete