Monday, April 03, 2006

Almost finished... :)

Well with the way the weather has been lately about all I can do is to cross-stitch right now. Needless to say it's I am almost finished with one of my pieces I am making *dancing around*. I can't wait to take photos to put up on the photos page. When I do finish, I'll put up my announcement. It's a very nice piece (which is all I will say due to the fact that it's present. :)).

After that, it is 2 more to go ;). And then my Iris piece . I can't WAIT!!

3 comments:

  1. Some day I really should look into this. I would probably love it but I already have some many projects i have not finished, maybe it is best if I don't pick up another one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand that one. I gave up on Quilting. Just about ready to get rid of the tools for it, but find I use it for my cross-stitch a lot. Go figure. I keep Crochet around for when I get bored of cross-stitch or for when I can't carry my cross-stitch with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amber, you should at least do some scrapbooking, HINT HINT.

    our kids are going to be 18 and asking "mom, where's my baby book?" and we're gonna look at them dumbly and say "uhhhhhh..."

    ReplyDelete