Tuesday, May 23, 2006

oh my goodness...

I have to say Patterns Online is adorable!!! I found Irene's next piece that I want to do for her. :)
Soccer balls have always been a passion for her. Now...I have found one I want to do for her. :)

Have a look.

man...now what do I do?? The Iris or the this piece first??? *biting nails*.

BTW: The towel is alllllmmmmoooost finished. I have one more section that is about 2 fingers wide and the backstitch to do. I am still aiming to finish it before Fondue night. Talk about a nail biter!!! I so am looking forward to seeing what this piece comes out to be.

I LOVE CROSS-STITCH!!!!

3 comments:

  1. well, at least you have an idea of what it's supposed to look like!! I'm just dying of curiosity over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Oh..you'll see it soon I expect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I know, hehehe
    You will love it!

    ReplyDelete