Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Potty training moving along

Well...the Memorial Day weekend saw an interesting furtherance. The little one decided to actually go poopy in the potty. :) Momma was very pleased with this as it was the first time at home. She's been doing this at daycare pretty well lately. I have to say I am surprised. I was not expecting her to figure this out the way she is. Right now, it's been a trip to the potty when she realizes that she wants to try, or Momma finding she is concentrating a bit too hard and can catch her in the process. Daycare has been catching her in the mornings at times and then always after nap she will go pee pee. I hope that this turns out to be a wonderful blessing. I guess it's time for me to get that portable potty for the car that I planned on getting from One Step Ahead. :)

3 comments:

  1. That is just great. It is sooooo nice when they can use the potty and no more diapers!!!
    And I just odered one of the potties from one step ahead. Will be using it (madisyn will be using it that is) in July for a trip. Can let you know how it is before you order if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely want to know about it. After our discussion the last time I think I really want to do something like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so is she wearing diapers or undies now during the day?

    ReplyDelete