Saturday, June 10, 2006

BWAAHHHAAAHHH!!! Success!!! It is finished!!!

I have so much to catch people up on..it's not even funny. We have the pre-school episode, the let's decorate the little one's room so I stop calling her "The Baby", as well as I have found all the towel designs I am going to make for everyone. The best one, though!? Guess what I finished last night!? :)

The house warming cross-stitch pieces are moving along. 2 Down..2 more to go. :) oh..and ladies, I found some better patterns than I was originally going to do for the last two. *wide evil grin*. I went shopping at Beverly's and they happened to have a couple of towel design books that I *had* to pick up.

I will post pictures as soon as I give the gift..I don't want to ruin the suprise ;) . *wide evil grin*. It really did come out better than the original picture in the magazine. I am so pleased with it.

enjoy the suspense!

2 comments: