Friday, June 16, 2006

To Friends and Their endevors!

Today is yet another day in many, but my pal Rebecca is moving on to bigger and better things in this world. I am rather feeling sorry for myself because I will miss having coffee with her in the mornings (hmmm..hey Rebecca..had a thought..how about outside in the courtyard every now and again?). *wide grin*.

She's not moving far away. In fact, she'll be in the same building but just in a different mod than where we are now. It's been a fun time and I am ever so glad that we got to do things that we have done here together.

I am crossing my fingers and toes and every other possible thing on my body that she'll find wonderful new challenges and happiness in this new job. She really deserves happiness.. :)

*HUGS* my dear..... ok ... feeling sorry for myself needs to end now... OH LORD!! I gotta still make reservations!!!! *doh*

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna miss you and my friends here at Borland. I honestly think it's going to be a great thing for me, so keep those fingers crossed and it just might work out.

    There's no earthly reason we can't have coffee in the courtyard. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, don't leave me out, coffee downtown, ya that's the place :D
    It will be great for you and I am a perfect example that things work out and friends stay friends, no matter where you work!

    ReplyDelete