Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Purchasing Cross-stitch

Well purchases in the area of cross-stitch has gone up the ying-yang. I just got the order in on a new set of huck towel designs (3 new books bwwaaaahhhahah). Then I actually had to replace my Ott-lite desktop lamp bulb (first time ever and I have had this thing for a long time). BTW: if you're a stitcher..this type of lamp is SOOO nice for detail work and when you don't have natural light available. Have a look here for all their stuff. *wide evil grin*

Then of course there is the finding and purchasing of the butterfly switchplate kit. That came in this weekend. So needless to say that one will be done after this huck towel I am working on is finished. See...it has all these...umm oh.. I can't say what the huck towel has *wide evil grin*. Sorry amber..no hints :).

Then of course I am *dyin*. My new The Cross-stitcher mag came out and of course the set of Sandy Orton pieces I am drooling over was printed on the first page. The following

Winter Sampler

Autumn Sampler

Summer Sampler

and of course the Coming Soon Spring Sampler which they had in the mag but not on the web site all continue to be a central drool point for me. I have put these on my wish list. My mother is happily supporting my habit when it comes to birthday and christmas ideas :). Then of course there is the Iris I still want to do and and and and and. :) You get the picture. :)

2 comments:

  1. ah man, you almost let it out :D
    Like I said, I am not going anywhere near this until I get the photo stuff done! and maybe in another 6-12 months i will have some free time to work on stuff like this ;)

    ReplyDelete