Monday, August 21, 2006

Feeling motivated

Wow..what a wonderful thing vacation really is. I am finally motivated again to get moving and work on the house. You'll fall over in a dead faint..but this morning, I forced the honey bunny out of bed, made the bed, made the little one's bed, got her breakfast, got dressed and started her lunch within a 1/2 hour!!!! Jeez.

This weekend was devoted to cleaning up, and cross-stitching. I was very pleased to get through the bills etc and get everything shredded that we didn't need anymore. This week is to be devoted to more shredding and getting ready to put in 2 more Gorilla racks in the garage. I am basically finding that the more shredding I do, the more room I have in the garage...isn't that amazing? ;). It's scary too. It tells me if I would just keep up with crap, and get things paid and put online, then I wouldn't have this paper issue out in the garage.

I am determined to get spaces organized and put together. I am so done with clutter. Oh!!! I even put up pictures this weekend that have been down for months due to a reorg of one of the walls *gasp*. I had to get stuff put away. I am going insane otherwise.

Anyway..that was my weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment