Saturday, August 26, 2006

Laptop purchase accomplished

Well, I did it. I replaced my laptop. I purchased a Sony Vaio 1GB RAM 1.67GHZ machine (Duo processor). I got it at Costco . I am soooo pleased I can't hardly contain myself. I am sitting on it now typing this post. :) It will more than suffice for what I need in the coming years. Hell..my Dell was still sufficient except for the fact that the hardware was dying and my honey bunny was filling to hard drive to capacity to the point I couldn't work on it anymore.

As a point of desperation, I've made this my machine. My sweetheart gets to keep the Dell and do with it as he wishes. I'll pull the rest of my data off of it and off my main machine at work that is personal. This machine will handle all of that data - including when I pull music for my IPod etc. I'll do my programming on this machine that I want to do like my Treo cross-stitch program (no...it hasn't been lost in the ether but it disappeared with the lack of ability to get on my laptop due to no disk space *sigh*).

This is also a way for me to get a chance to breathe. I can play to my heart's content and *gasp* answer personal email from home. I know. Time fall down in a dead faint! :)

It's soo pretty.. :)

2 comments: