Monday, August 14, 2006

We have returned...

Well I thought I would send out a short post to let everyone know we are back. We went to Sacramento last week to visit Grammy. It was fun albeit tiring. Chasing Irene around almost perpetually forced me to looose another 1 1/2 lbs. :) I hope it still shows when I go weigh in at Weight Watchers this week. It tells me that if I would move more in my job, I would find that I wouldn't gain so much weight with what I eat.

We went shopping to JoAnn's of course and they had 2 of my samplers I have been dying for. Got the Summer and Autumn Samplers that I have been drooling over. *sigh*. We also made it to Sac Zoo. Irene wasn't thrilled about it. I think we'll wait another year before going to Happy Hollow. She's not ready for a petting zoo by any means *sigh*. I think I ahd more fun than she did. Got pics though. So I am going to print them here at the house and put them in her picture book she has. Maybe it will help enjoyment going forward.

I had a girls day (mom watched Irene) and we all went to the SunSplash Water Park. Man!!! that was a blast! Wave Pool! Slides for all ages, circular ride the water area. It was really nice. I also learned about a Rash Guard which will help both Irene and me with sun and sun screen. Found out I am allergic to Hawaian Tropic sun tan lotion while I was there. *sigh*. no rash, but it did sting and didn't filter any sun for me. Fortunately the Water park folks saved me on this and I was able to use their Sea And Ski 50. I am sure the Rash guard will be expensive, but worth it. oh!!! had to buy a new swim suit for the occasion because I didn't have mine. Man..it was definitely time. So much more comfortable.

OH! Amber: Almost finished with your piece. :) Am on the last 1/4. Maybe next week! :) heheheh

Will post up pics when I get a chance. Am hoping to do it today. We'll see. Gotta pic up the honey bunny at 1:45 today.

More soon!

4 comments:

  1. wait a minute...I'm confused. you had a girls day, but your mother and irene weren't there? who is "we all"??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, rash gards are not expensive and if I had known you didn't know, I would have told you about them ;) They are great and very easy to find.
    It is nice to hear you had a good time and can't wait to catch up in person!
    I really can't wait to see what you are making for me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we all = my girl friends from high school. We did a 2 day reunion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh! man, that sounds like a blast. now I'm jealous...amber got to hear all about it today. we'll have to do another lunch and amber will just have to suffer through hearing everything a second time

    ReplyDelete