Saturday, April 07, 2007

Having way too much fun with these templates :)

Well, it was time for a face lift again! :) The light blue was nice and all, but it didn't show URL links very well and it was almost too mellow. So this template is called "Son of Modo". We'll see how long it lasts. My favorite is still the one that looks like writers script - which is of course called "Scribe". I might return to that one if I don't like this. One of the reasons I had to change was because I switched my account login to get the new features Blogger.com offered. Now it looks like the person that originally did the "Scribe" template ported to the new edition, so I am happy.

It's still fun to play though, right?

Easter weekend
It's Easter weekend and we just finished the 2nd Egg Hunt. Turns out the school had one yesterday too. Irene I guess had quite a blast. So by the time went for this Egg hunt, Irene was totally ready for "hunting". I got pics both inside and out. The first thing that happened was that she, Brooke (yes Brooke was there), and Madisyn all got dressed up in Madisyn's dress up clothes. That was adorable to watch. Then more children arrived and we headed outside. Soon it was a zoo! Supposedly there were 20 children coming. Some with both parents some with only 1. It was still a zoo. :) Amber and Chris did a great job getting that all put together. It spurs me to want to do something a little more extravagant tomorrow..but now she is down for a nap (she was soooo tired). I might go out after Marcus comes home and get some more stickers and things to stick in the eggs..but we'll see. I haven't made up the Easter basket yet!! *ACK!* Ok..guess I know what I am going to go do now. :)

Pictures later!

1 comment:

  1. The egg hunt was a blast. So glad you made it! Please get those photos uploaded soon! :D

    ReplyDelete